Shipments and returns
- All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the Purchaser’s premises unless otherwise
- agreed. Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery.
- All shortages, damage or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within 48-hours and confirmed by writing within 3 working days of dispatch.
- Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the couriers POD and a delivery note which the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
- By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct garments are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
- Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.
EU Workwear Returns Policy
- You may return any item bought from our standard range* within 30 days of delivery providing it is in the original packaging and suitable for resale. We will also pay the return carriage costs for exchanges or refunds where the return is our error or the material is deemed to be faulty.
- Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
- Goods that have been embroidered, badged or printed.
- Goods that have been assembled in line with your requirements.
- Goods that have been specially procured in line with your requirements and do not form part of our standard range*.
- Our promise is to uplift unwanted goods from your premises within 5 days of the request being made.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
* Our standard range is any item available on our website and does not include special colours or sizes.