Click 2000 PU Palm coated Polyurethane on a nylon liner precision work glove is
one of our best selling gloves. The polyurethane coating is very tough
scoring a 4 out of 4 for abrasion resistance. These gloves
are thin but amazing at their strength. They are popular to scaffold companies because they are not over griped and allow the poles to be slid through the hands.
Decorators also find these gloves ideal as the PU coating withstands the chemicals in most paints.
These gloves can be made so thin yet remain tough and they are ideal for
fiddly, precision work and have got to be one of our most dextrous gloves.
Best areas: Scaffolding, construction, decoration, gardening, handling, warehouse
Click 2000 MP1 Multi-Purpose Latex Bulders Grip Gloves
- Natural Rubber Coated Palm
- Knitted Area on Back of Gloves
- Breathability and Comfort
- Conforms to Cat II EN388 2243
- Available in 4 sizes
- Available in pairs, Packs of 10, Boxes of 100
- Please note colour may differ from photo
- Buy 120 for £0.74 (£0.89 incl. tax) each and save 14%